Abstract Submission guidelines:
- To submit your abstract, you need to follow the abstract submission process at "as described below".
- Abstract should be written in English and submitted by A4 size, 1 page only. No additional pages will be accepted. It should contain the title of paper, author(s), affiliation(s), postal address, main text (including all figures, tables and references) and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- The abstract submission should be made only by the corresponding author. Detailed instructions can be found in the abstract template here.
The abstract file should be created in pdf form.
- The Program Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author at the start of April 2023.
- To decide which topics to submit your abstract, please refer the list of research topics and Keywords here.
- Abstracts are due April 3, 2023.